Friday, September 20, 2013

You get a toy if you poop on the toilet

"You get a toy if you poop on the toilet." I wish I got a toy for every time I pooped. I guess I sort of do. I pull out my iPhone and play some mobile games to pass the time away (Sometimes I sit there a little too long). For parents, the bathroom is almost like a safe haven, a quiet place to escape to in such a small house; so why not enjoy it and play some games
While pooping I like to play games like:



So we've resorted to bribing our 2yr old with toys and smarties to poop on the toilet; unsuccessfully I might add. She wants the toy's and smarties, shes very vocal and insistent about it to say the least. However she still continues to poop in her pull up. We were successful for a little while with toilet training; it was a long three days where we had a naked child running around all day peeing on the floor; thank god that's over with, or so we thought. Just the other day I was being a good house husband, as usual doing the dishes, while my daughter played with the ice maker (that's probably why it hasn't been working properly lately). All of a sudden I hear grunts as if some old lady is trying to tie her shoes but can't quite reach. Being the hero father that I am wearing my nerdy, overly worn, superman shirt; reacted quickly to the situation. Since I was washing dishes I could have chucked a dirty dish cloth at her but instead my main weapon of choice was the extendable faucet. I managed to spray myself getting soaked well before the stream of water made it's way to my daughters face. With water all over the floors, on me, and on my target she whimpers out "Water, wet, wet, wet." Mission accomplished. Were were both soaked and she still managed to poop in her pull up. Do you have any good stories? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages